PT Billing Solutions
PT Billing Solutions is here to assist you with your Physical Therapy Billing and Chiropractic Billing questions and issues. We have chosen to concentrate on Physical Therapy Billing Services and Chiropractic Billing Services because they are very similar. Many Chiropractors are also Physical Therapists so it is good to know both fields when you start your own physical therapy billing service.
Why PT Billing Solutions?
There are many web sites that deal with medical billing but few specialize in Physical Therapy Billing and Chiropractic Billing. That is where we can help. Our main company, PT Billing Services, LLC has been in the medical billing business for over 15 years specializing in physical therapy and chiropractic billing. We are contacted often by people looking for PT Billing Solutions for their problems. While we don’t have all the answers, hopefully this web site will answer some of your questions with information, articles, hints and tips to make your business as successful as possible. This will be a group effort so don’t be shy about telling us your issues and your solutions. There are many changes coming and if we help each other, we can provide better service to our clients.
What is available on PT Billing Solutions?
We have divided this web site into sections so you can quickly and easily find the information you are looking for. We will be adding additional sections over time so if you have any suggestions, please leave them below in the comment box. Remember, this is a group effort so don’t be shy about telling us what information you would like to see on this web site. We cannot guarantee that we will cover every request but we will do our best to make sure everyone has the information they need to become a successful Biller and be able to serve their clients to the utmost of their abilities.
- General Information
- Medicare Specific Information
- Practice Related Information
- ICD-10 Related Information
- 5010 Related Information
So check back often for updates on PT Billing Solutions.
- Owner of physical therapy business pleads guilty to obstructing federal audit - TheDay.com
- As Medicare Fraud Evolves, Vigilance Is Required - New York Times
- Managing Medicare Requirements and the Therapy Cap Exceptions Process
- Los Angeles-Area Residents Charged as Part of Nationwide Medicare Fraud ... - Imperial Valley News
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force Charges 91 Individuals for Approximately $430 ... - Imperial Valley News
- Md.'s St. Joseph Hospital to Pay $4.9M for Making False Healthcare Claims - Afro American
- Billions recovered in health care fraud investigations - Nebraska City News Press
- Judge agrees to defer fraud prosecution against WakeMed - Winston-Salem Journal
- PBS Ties Menendez to Medicare Fraud Case, But Ignores Prostitution Scandal - NewsBusters (blog)
- Sen. Menendez contacted top officials in friend's Medicare dispute - Washington Post
- Judge says settlement over Medicare fraud doesn't go far enough to serve the ... - Winston-Salem Journal
- Doctor Involved in Nursing Home Medicare Fraud Case Settles for $700000 - Senior Housing News